Why You Should Attend
DRI2016 is the premier event for business continuity, risk management, disaster recovery, and emergency response professionals, giving them a rare and exciting opportunity to meet, network, and collaborate with each other, while participating in presentations from some of the top minds in the field.
At DRI2016, you’ll get to:
- Meet and learn from industry experts and thought leaders
- Network with your colleagues from a variety of fields, including public, private, and governmental sectors
- Participate in hands-on workshops and explore enlightening case histories
- Get in-depth solutions, best practices and recovery strategies
- Discuss pressing topics that matter, in a setting that encourages valuable conversations among you and your peers
- Give back at the DRI Foundation Volunteer Day and Auction Benefit
- And much more!
Read more ...
Interested in Exhibiting?
Suppliers to the business continuity community are welcome at DRI2016, where the exhibition hall offers generous floor space and the time to connect with potential prospects in a meaningful way. You’re invited to showcase products, services, and solutions to an elite audience of certified business continuity professionals. Sponsorship opportunities are also available throughout the event.
Exhibit space is limited, though – reserve yours today!
Top Reasons to Exhibit
- Meet highly-qualified prospects – Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI International) is the nonprofit helping organizations prepare for and recover from disasters. We achieve this through education, accreditation, and thought leadership in business continuity and related fields. More than 13,000 professionals from all sectors maintain active certification.
- Generate new opportunities with decision-makers worldwide – In 2015, high-level business continuity professionals came from the U.S. and 17 other countries to network and see the latest products and services from top suppliers.
- Engage in an ideal networking environment – DRI conference attendees are responsible for continuity programs at some of the world’s largest institutions. The intimacy of the event offers unparalleled access.
Read more ...